PSLRA Scholarship Award Recipients
Starting in 2011 the PSLRA is happy to provide an annual scholarship to young individuals who strive to promote the Labrador as a Breed.
Puget Sound Labrador Retriever Association Scholarship Criteria (2011)
1. Applicant must be a member of PSLRA or a child or grandchild of a current member, and must be a current high school senior.
2. Applicant must have volunteered at one or more PSLRA events.
3. Applicant must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher. If the GPA is less than 2.5, and there are extenuating circumstances, the scholarship application must be accompanied by a letter from the applicant’s sponsoring PSLRA member explaining these circumstances.
4. The completed application will include a 200 to 300 word single-page essay describing how Labrador Retrievers have impacted the applicant’s life.
5. The scholarship for 2011 will be awarded in the amount of $500 and is to be used for post high school educational activities.
6. The application must be received by April 15, 2011.
7. Applications should be sent to:
PSLRA Scholarship Chair
732 20th Ave. West
Kirkland, WA 98033
8. The scholarship winner will be announced in the June 2011 PSLRA newsletter.
Would you like to apply? Download and fill out the Scholarship Application
The application will also be available in the Retriever Believer Newsletter each year.