Want to help make our events a success, and join in on the fun? Visit our Volunteer page to see the Volunteer Opportunities PSLRA currently has available. [Read More]
Support Labrador Rescue
Please Note: PSLRA is a "Not For Profit" Club, IRS 501C7. Donations made specifically to PSLRA are not tax deductible.
To donate to a tax deductible "Non Profit" organization please donate directly to Seattle Purebred Dog Rescue www.spdrdogs.org, and specify you would like the donation to go to "Labradors Retrievers".
If you would like to donate to Seattle Purebred Dog Rescue please follow the link below:
Would you like to donate to support our Junior Club Members?
PSLRA has a number of Junior Members who are under 18 years of age and active in Conformation and Hunting events. In 2010 the Club started a Juniors Fund to help support our Junior Handlers with education expenses through our Junior Scholarship, as well as expenses associated with handling classes, travel to major events, etc.
If you would like to donate to our Junior Fund please follow the link below:
Support Labrador Health Research
Please Note: PSLRA is a "Not For Profit" Club, IRS 501C7. Donations made to PSLRA are not tax deductible.
Each year PSLRA identifies Health Research for the betterment of Labrador Retrievers, and makes an annual contribution based on recommendations from Board and Club members.
If you would like to support PSLRA in these efforts, as well as Labrador Retriever Health Research in general, please consider donating to this fund.
If you do not require your donation to be tax deductible, and would like to donate to PSLRA's Labrador Retriever Health Research Fund, please follow the link below:
PSLRA Membership Renewal
This form is for current PSLRA Members who want to re-new their current Individual or Family Level Membership.
- Complete the following PSLRA Membership Renewal form.
- Form will be sent to the PSLRA Membership Chair.
- Pay On-Line: To pay on-line after submitting your form, proceed to the PSLRA Renewal option of the shopping cart.
- Pay by Check: If you chose to pay by check, payment must be received within 7 days after your form is submitted.
- Make Checks Payable to: PSLRA
- Send Check to: Brenda Hubbard | PSLRA Membership Chair
- Address: 4624 South 358th St., Auburn, WA. 98001
- Once your payment is received, your membership will be renewed for 1 year.