Code of Ethics
The Puget Sound Labrador Retriever Association recognizes our responsibility to the Labrador Retriever breed, and the Labrador Retriever breed enthusiast. As such, we set forth this Code of Ethics to reflect the desire of the membership to: [Read More]
Litter, Older Puppies & Other Dogs Listing
Looking for a Labrador? Please see the information and links below for our Club’s Litter Listing and Other Dog Referral.
About the Litter Listing:
- The listing is of litters bred by PSLRA members born or expected as of the date noted.
- All litters listed must conform to the PSLRA Code of Ethics.
- The owner of the Sire or Dam must be a PSLRA member.
- The information is submitted by the Breeder and provided as a service to the public.
- Listings of Breeders and litters on this site are in no way a guarantee or endorsement by PSLRA of any breeder/litter, or any one breeder/litter over another.
- The listing is updated by our Litter Listing Chairperson approximately every two weeks or more frequently if needed.
Puppy Buyers Guide
What is a Labrador?
The Labrador Retriever is currently the most popular dog in the United States. One reason for that popularity is the amazing versatility of the breed. Labradors excel as guide dogs, in the show, obedience, rally, and agility rings, as therapy animals, as hunting companions, in search and rescue work, and, of course, as family pets. [Read More]
LRC Breed Standard
The Labrador Retriever is a strongly built, medium-sized, short-coupled, dog possessing a sound, athletic, well-balanced conformation that enables it to function as a retrieving gun dog; the substance and soundness to hunt waterfowl or upland game for long hours under difficult conditions; the character and quality to win in the show ring; and the temperament to be a family companion. [Read More]
Breeding quality Labrador Retrievers is a costly and time-consuming undertaking if done properly. Responsible breeders plan litters carefully, maintain standards and strive to achieve improvement with each generation. Anyone interested in owning or breeding a Labrador Retriever should become familiar with the various medical conditions and appropriate health clearances before deciding to obtain a Labrador. [Read More]
Litter Listing as of October 18, 2019
Litter Born: 08/26/19
- Available: 1 Yellow Male, 2 Yellow Females
- Sire: Heirloom’s Opus for Cambria
- AKC: SR88891303
- Hips = OFA24 Good, Elbows = OFEL24 Normal, Eye = 07/19, Heart ECHO = Normal, prcd/PRA = Clear, EIC = Clear, CNM = Clear HNPK = Clear, DM = Clear, RD/OSD= Clear, SD2 = Clear, Dilute = Clear
- Dam: Brush & Marsh Peachy Keen Momocita
- AKC: SR88694106
- Hips = OFA24 Good, Elbows = OFEL24 Normal, Eye = 06/19, Heart ECHO = Normal
About the Older Puppies & Other Dogs Listing:
- Listing of available Older Puppies & Other Dogs offered by PSLRA members who are either the breeder or current owner.
- Other Dogs listed Do Not need to conform to the PSLRA Code of Ethics.
- Prospective buyers are encouraged to ask about the needs of Other Dogs, and why the breeder/owner have decided to place them.
- Many of the dogs listed have basic obedience and are house trained.
- Listings of Older Puppies & Other Dogs is in no way a guarantee or endorsement by PSLRA of any breeder, or any one breeder over another.
- The listing is updated by our Litter Listing Chairperson approximately every two weeks or as often as needed.
Older Puppies & Other Dogs Listing as of October 18, 2019
Hi I’m Ricochet!
- 6 Month Old – Chocolate Female
- Name: Ricochet
- Spay/Neuter Status: Intact
- General Information: Ricochet is a six month old chocolate girl who is sweet, happy and full of life. She loves water and retrieving, gets along great with other dogs, cats, and farm animals. Ricochet is crate trained, has basic manners and is current on her health care. Unfortunately, she will not make size for the show ring. When full grown she is going to be on the smaller side. Both parents have all clearances. For more information check out our website or email us at the contact below.
Want to Play?
Hi I’m Penny!
- 5 Year Old – Chocolate Female
- Name: Penny
- Spay/Neuter Status: Spayed
- Health Information: Has all required health clearances, (hips OFA Excellent), and has no health problems.
- General Information: Penny is a beautiful, sweet natured dog. She is dark chocolate, stands around 23″ tall, and weighs 85 pounds. She loves water and is very athletic, but her best quality is her perfect Labrador temperament. She is very mellow, extremely smart, and very intuitive. All this makes her a joy to be around. We call her Perfect Penny because she has never done a thing wrong!
Penny is finished producing outstanding puppies for our breeding program, and is looking for the ideal family to love and grow old with. She would make an excellent Therapy Dog because of her quiet, kind and intuitive nature. She is Obedience trained and would require no additional training to become certified as a Therapy Dog.
Please Note: Penny is not a rescue. She is for sell to an approved home. To review all of Penny’s health clearances go to the website address listed below, and look under Kingsland’s Girls or Started/Older dogs.