Code of Ethics
The Puget Sound Labrador Retriever Association recognizes our responsibility to the Labrador Retriever breed, and the Labrador Retriever breed enthusiast. As such, we set forth this Code of Ethics to reflect the desire of the membership to: [Read More]
Litter, Older Puppies & Other Dogs Listing
Looking for a Labrador? Please see the information and links below for our Club’s Litter Listing and Other Dog Referral.
About the Litter Listing:
- The listing is of litters bred by PSLRA members born or expected as of the date noted.
- All litters listed must conform to the PSLRA Code of Ethics.
- The owner of the Sire or Dam must be a PSLRA member.
- The information is submitted by the Breeder and provided as a service to the public.
- Listings of Breeders and litters on this site are in no way a guarantee or endorsement by PSLRA of any breeder/litter, or any one breeder/litter over another.
- The listing is updated by our Litter Listing Chairperson approximately every two weeks or more frequently if needed.
Puppy Buyers Guide
What is a Labrador?
The Labrador Retriever is currently the most popular dog in the United States. One reason for that popularity is the amazing versatility of the breed. Labradors excel as guide dogs, in the show, obedience, rally, and agility rings, as therapy animals, as hunting companions, in search and rescue work, and, of course, as family pets. [Read More]
LRC Breed Standard
The Labrador Retriever is a strongly built, medium-sized, short-coupled, dog possessing a sound, athletic, well-balanced conformation that enables it to function as a retrieving gun dog; the substance and soundness to hunt waterfowl or upland game for long hours under difficult conditions; the character and quality to win in the show ring; and the temperament to be a family companion. [Read More]
Breeding quality Labrador Retrievers is a costly and time-consuming undertaking if done properly. Responsible breeders plan litters carefully, maintain standards and strive to achieve improvement with each generation. Anyone interested in owning or breeding a Labrador Retriever should become familiar with the various medical conditions and appropriate health clearances before deciding to obtain a Labrador. [Read More]
Litter Listing as of September 14, 2020
Sorry we have no litters listed at this time.
About the Older Puppies & Other Dogs Listing:
- Listing of available Older Puppies & Other Dogs offered by PSLRA members who are either the breeder or current owner.
- Other Dogs listed Do Not need to conform to the PSLRA Code of Ethics.
- Prospective buyers are encouraged to ask about the needs of Other Dogs, and why the breeder/owner have decided to place them.
- Many of the dogs listed have basic obedience and are house trained.
- Listings of Older Puppies & Other Dogs is in no way a guarantee or endorsement by PSLRA of any breeder, or any one breeder over another.
- The listing is updated by our Litter Listing Chairperson approximately every two weeks or as often as needed.
Older Puppies & Other Dogs Listing as of September 14, 2020
Hi I’m Brook!
- 6 Year Old – Chocolate Female
- Name: Brook
- Spay/Neuter Status: Intact: Will be Spayed
- Health Information: Brooke is healthy, happy and up to date on all vaccinations, has her health clearances, and no health issues.
- General Information: Brook is a very sweet and obedient dog – miss manners! She is being retired from our breeding program and is looking for her forever home. She is very good with children and other dogs. She is trained in obedience and hunting – She has an AKC JH title.
Please Note: Brook is not a rescue. She is for sell to an approved home.
Hi I’m Luke!
- 20 Month Old – Chocolate Male
- Name: Luke
- Spay/Neuter Status: Neutered
- Health Information: Up to date on vaccinations and has no known health problems.
- General Information: Luke is a very sweet dog that just wants to be everyone’s friend. He is obedience trained and loves to retrieve, and loves water. He is very relational and wants to be with you all the time. He is a very athletic dog with a balanced temperament. He is house trained, and rides well in the car. He is very good with cats, other dogs, and children.
Please Note: Luke is not a rescue. He is for sell to an approved home.