Code of Ethics
The Puget Sound Labrador Retriever Association recognizes our responsibility to the Labrador Retriever breed, and the Labrador Retriever breed enthusiast. As such, we set forth this Code of Ethics to reflect the desire of the membership to: [Read More]
Litter, Older Puppies & Other Dogs Listing
Looking for a Labrador? Please see the information and links below for our Club’s Litter Listing and Other Dog Referral.
About the Litter Listing:
- The listing is of litters bred by PSLRA members born or expected as of the date noted.
- All litters listed must conform to the PSLRA Code of Ethics.
- The owner of the Sire or Dam must be a PSLRA member.
- The information is submitted by the Breeder and provided as a service to the public.
- Listings of Breeders and litters on this site are in no way a guarantee or endorsement by PSLRA of any breeder/litter, or any one breeder/litter over another.
- The listing is updated by our Litter Listing Chairperson approximately every two weeks or more frequently if needed.
Puppy Buyers Guide
What is a Labrador?
The Labrador Retriever is currently the most popular dog in the United States. One reason for that popularity is the amazing versatility of the breed. Labradors excel as guide dogs, in the show, obedience, rally, and agility rings, as therapy animals, as hunting companions, in search and rescue work, and, of course, as family pets. [Read More]
LRC Breed Standard
The Labrador Retriever is a strongly built, medium-sized, short-coupled, dog possessing a sound, athletic, well-balanced conformation that enables it to function as a retrieving gun dog; the substance and soundness to hunt waterfowl or upland game for long hours under difficult conditions; the character and quality to win in the show ring; and the temperament to be a family companion. [Read More]
Breeding quality Labrador Retrievers is a costly and time-consuming undertaking if done properly. Responsible breeders plan litters carefully, maintain standards and strive to achieve improvement with each generation. Anyone interested in owning or breeding a Labrador Retriever should become familiar with the various medical conditions and appropriate health clearances before deciding to obtain a Labrador. [Read More]
Litter Listing as of November 5, 2019
Sorry we have no litters posted at this time.
About the Older Puppies & Other Dogs Listing:
- Listing of available Older Puppies & Other Dogs offered by PSLRA members who are either the breeder or current owner.
- Other Dogs listed Do Not need to conform to the PSLRA Code of Ethics.
- Prospective buyers are encouraged to ask about the needs of Other Dogs, and why the breeder/owner have decided to place them.
- Many of the dogs listed have basic obedience and are house trained.
- Listings of Older Puppies & Other Dogs is in no way a guarantee or endorsement by PSLRA of any breeder, or any one breeder over another.
- The listing is updated by our Litter Listing Chairperson approximately every two weeks or as often as needed.
Older Puppies & Other Dogs Listing as of November 5, 2019
Hi I’m Shadow!
- 4 Year Old – Black Female
- Name: Shadow
- Spay/Neuter Status: Spayed.
- Health Information: Shadow is current on all her vaccines and has OFA Excellent Hips, OFA Normal Elbows, and her heart is OFA ECHO Normal.
- General Information: Shadow is 4 years old, house and crate trained, and walks nicely on a leash. She is a sweet natured girl who loves everything. She loves being with her people and lying at their feet, loves retrievings, loves going for walks, loves sleeping on the bed. She likes kids, gets along well with other dogs and cats, and enjoys spending her day in the house on a dog bed. Shadow will make a wonderful addition to any family.
Please Note: Shadow is not a rescue, and is being sold to an approved home.