Apply for an All Around or Versatility Dog Award
Would you like to earn an All Around or Versatility Dog Award with your Labrador Retriever, and see your dog's name added to our list of All Around or Versatility Dog Award winners?
- You must be a current PSLRA Member.
- Complete and Submit the All Around & Versatility Award Application.
- Applications for All Around & Versatility Dog Awards are due by August 15, 2023.
- All Around & Versatility Award Application
Awardees receive a plaque with their name and titles courtesy of the Club. All award winners are listed in the Club's Newsletter and Website. Awards are presented at the annual PSLRA Awards Banquet in January of each year.
Apply for Junior Scholarship
Interested in Applying for a Junior Scholarship Award?
The following is the PSLRA Junior Scholarship Application process:
- Completed Application must be sent to the Junior Scholarship Contact Included on the Application.
- Completed Applications must include the 300 to 400 word essay, and be received by May 15th annually.
- Scholarship winners are notified by the end of June annually.
- Junior Scholarship Application – PDF Version
Would you like to donate to support our Junior Club Members?
PSLRA has a number of Junior Members who are under 18 years of age and active in Conformation and Hunting events. In 2010 the Club started a Juniors Fund to help support our Junior Handlers with education expenses through our Junior Scholarship, as well as expenses associated with handling classes, travel to major events, etc.
If you would like to donate to our Junior Fund please follow the link below:
Member of the Year & President’s Award Recipients
In 2018 the PSLRA Member of the Year Award was renamed the Ron Perry Member of the Year Award, in loving memory of a truly dedicated member, Ron Perry.
The following is the list of PSLRA Member of the Year and the President’s Award recipients.
|Member of the Year Award Recipients:|
|2022||Marlys Swanson||Ron Perry Member of the Year Award|
|2021||Liz Gibson||Ron Perry Member of the Year Award|
|2020||Cindy Olson||Ron Perry Member of the Year Award|
|2019||Brenda Hubbard||Ron Perry Member of the Year Award|
|2018||Cheri Wildes||Ron Perry Member of the Year Award|
|2011||Mary Jane Sarbaugh|
|1993||Mary Jane Sarbaugh|
|President's Award Recipients|
|2017||Jim & Cindy Olson|
|2015||Mary Jane Sarbaugh|
|Volunteer Award Recipients|