- This sign-up is ONLY to sign up for Test Dog for the Senior Stake on Day 1 Series 1.
- Time to be available at the stake is an estimate. Assignment may end earlier than time noted.
What is a Test Dog?
A handler with a dog referred to as a Test Dog should be available during test setup/at the start of the so judges and handlers can see how the mechanics of the test will work.
Test Dog Requirements:
- The Test Dog will run at the start of each test to show handlers who are entered in that stake the mechanics of the test.
- Test Dogs cannot be entered in the test and should be dogs trained at the level of that test.
- They shall not be over qualified, but should be able to accomplish the test.
- For example, Master level dogs should not run as Test Dog for a Junior test.
Chief Marshal: Nina Mann
Sign Up to Volunteer
We're sorry, but we're no longer accepting new volunteers for this opportunity.